To position and prepare the church for favor with God and man through worship, evangelism, discipleship, and fellowship..
- To develop a great, growing church body that lives and shares the Christ Life. (Matthew 22:36-40; 28:19-20)
- To unite people in Christian love and fellowship.(John 13:35)
- To worship God in Spirit and Truth. (John 4:23 & 24)
- To point non-Christians to saving faith in Jesus Christ and lead them to a personal relationship with Him.
(Romans 10:9; 1 John 1:3, 7 & 9; John 12:32)
- To assist in establishing every individual into the church body and his or her personal ministry as each fulfills God’s plan for his or her life. (1 Corinthians 12:27-31; Romans 12:6-8)
- First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor.